Friday, November 19, 2010

Scientology on SPEAKEASY this Saturday.

If Scientology were a kid, it would be the schoolyard bully.  Give me your homework, give me your lunch money, now do what I say.  Seriously.  This week on the radio show we are going to really get into what Scientology is.  If you want to see what I mean, go to youtube and google "Scientology and Me".  A British documentary from the BBC which is pretty crazy.  Seriously, Lord Xenu, go back to your home planet of crazy and leave these poor people alone.  Tune in at 1000AM KKIM on Saturday from 6-7 to stream live at Mykkim.com.  You will want to hear this one.  Yep.  I said it.  And while you're waiting for Saturday, please, do not be ill informed, the "Psyciatry: An Industry of Death" museum downtown is a scientologist trap.  Don't fall for it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment