Thursday, March 31, 2011

ok, sometimes Im WAAY (way) too serious...




















I have decreed that sometimes I am waay too serious.


In a concerted effort to lighten up and serve the public I have founded a League.
I call it the League of Awesomeness and it's happening right now.
It's a secret league... we have meetings... it's cool.

YEAH.





Anyways,
to submit an application (comment) for our rigorous applicators to applicate,
You must,

1. state how you are 'said' awesome.


2. explain why this entitles you to the title " ______ the Awesome."


3. prove how you are spreading your Awesomeness with others.


We know there are zillions of blogs, facebook pages and twitter accounts in internet land, so.. you're probably just flicking through here... fine... I dont care...

BUT I DO CARE THAT YOU COMMENT.

YES.

YOU.

AND THEN SHARE US.

YES.


THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.
CLICK IT NOW.

thank you.

this has been a League of Awesomeness public service announcement.

-Grand Master of Awesomeness (Ryan)



Like what you read? Want it live at your Church, Christian Camp or Youth Group? - please let Ryan know- I'd love to! Please email to ryanpfreeman1@aol.com Thanks and God bless -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment