Thursday, August 29, 2013

What God Told Me-

TODAY,

from my journal-

I know this is a little out of order- I usually journal later on after reading the Bible- but I know just yesterday how I complain You dont talk to me- how You're hard to hear- well, here is You speaking to my heart this morning:

I want you yearning for My own recognition and accomplishments- like a place where pride meets truth- worship- and I want you for my own purpose, and I know what I'm doing. So often you can idolize yourself through what you're doing. This is why I'm withholding success from you until you are weak enough to handle it. When you have been sufficiently broken by adversity and failure, you are better able to deal with success. I am sending you trials as gifts in order to make you strong, because weakness as you understand it is really strength! I am so proud of you. Believe me, Ryan, I know what Im doing- my way is perfect and higher.


              After you have suffered a little while, I MYSELF will make you what you ought to be- grand- ground securely  and strengthened. This is my plan all along. I am preparing you to walk with me in the High Places as my own Son, and for sharing my Eternal GLORY.

                                                                   I love you.
                                                                         1 Pet 5:10

"I came you you can have real and eternal life, more and better life than you ever dreamed of."

MORE LIFE

-Thank you, God

Like what you read? Join in with your own insights, stories and art- send them to ryanpfreeman1@aol.com. Thanks and God bless -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment