Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well someone asked...


My name is Ryan and I know God loves you. Right now, we've lived our lives for so long, chasing after the shadow of God- and maybe we never even knew it. My chase began when I was two. I was dying of cancer in a Seattle hospital. One night I saw God in a vision- after asking me whether I wanted to live or not I woke up- soon I was fully recovered with absolutely no medical explanation. If you've ever wondered- or doubted- whether God loves you, He does.

After my family moved from Portland, Oregon to Albuquerque, New Mexico I was still chasing- I decided that I didnt want to believe in God or Christianity, if I wasn't convinced it was true. So I read the New Testament on my own over the course of a year. It resonated with me- and reminded me of the God I saw when I was two.

I firmly believe God has a plan and a purpose for us- and uniquely gifts us to change the world, through our hearts' cry with our love for God, others and ourselves. The Lord led me into public speaking and eventually radio.

My name is Ryan Freeman, I'm almost 23 and I'm still chasing the shadow of God. Because one day, I will see Him face-to-face again.



A little something about Archaen Ministries-

Archaen Ministries is not your average ministry. It cant be summed up in a line or two. I have found that many people are not very sure where or how to begin changing the world. But one thing for sure is, we have dynamite ideas. We see things the Church misses- we see things which would change people's lives, if only they could hear them. Archaen Ministries represents a medium for the lives of people like you and I to meet, share and engage the world around us for Good. Bring to Archaen your talents- your hopes, your passion, your dreams- and see what the Lord does with them. For more, please visit our FaceBook fan page- lets talk- and then change our world, together.

Thanks,
Ryan Freeman


Like what you read? Want it live at your Church, Christian Camp or Youth Group? - please let Ryan know- I'd love to! Please email to ryanpfreeman1@aol.com Thanks and God bless -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment