Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello!


Hello to all our listeners out in radio land!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Lindsey and I am regular contributor to Speakeasy Radio on Saturdays from 6-7.  First off, I want to sincerely thank everyone who listens. We appreciate you taking the time to join us and listen as well as grow with us every Saturday night!  Soooo Who am I, anyways?  Well, I am twenty-something and I have had a life of varied experiences that have brought me to this point.  I feel like I am always a work in progress but through these experiences, hopefully my perspective can help somebody who is currently going down the road I have traveled.  I truly believe that God is an artist, and that he signs all of his work.  We are all proof of that.  I love seeing the world and admiring everything he has created.  I enjoy art, music, people, coffee traveling among many others.  I myself am an artist so I feel like that is something I can use to reach people (My secret passion is vintage photographs:) Speakeasy is an exciting project to me because it gives me the opportunity to reflect, define and explore so many ideas and perspectives.  How exciting it is to have people listening and doing that along with us?!?! I can't wait to see how this first season goes.  We are all a work in progress and I'm glad you, the listeners are along for the ride!  Thanks for listening!  Feel free to contact me with any show ideas, opinions, critiques, whatever at: Lyndzi28@gmail.com and see you Saturdays from 6-7!


 ---------Lindsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment