Saturday, November 27, 2010

South Korea, we're thinking of you

Dear friends, listeners and fellow christians in South Korea,

I just wanted to tell you not lose hope.  We keep hearing about the news and the happenings over there and we are thinking about you and praying for your situation.  You are not forgotten and as fellow Christians, we are thinking about you and hoping for resolution.  I wanted to tell you this because its been on my heart and mind lately.  As we just celebrated Thaksgiving in the US I realize we have a lot to be thankful for, but it is hard for others, other places in the world.  Please know that God has you in his hands and he is in control.  I hope we can offer some hope and encouragement to you in this hard time.

Sincerely, Archaen

No comments:

Post a Comment