Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What did you expect??

Well, it's going to be a loooong night at the radio station tonight
with the election and all-
so I figured I'd blog
not really sure what to say-
I think it's kind of funny how crazy politicians get over ballots-
it was a really simple piece of paper- totally unworthy of all the furor the smear ads littering the tv advertised...

In other news...

I don't know what God has on my heart at the moment,
but something's going on, I can tell...

Something I'm seeing right now, I guess
is that people who get used to not seeing God work everyday
make it hard for opening up their minds and senses to what's going on.

Um... let's see...
Archaen Ministries is in the process of getting its first office- so that's exciting... we're just waiting for the new carpet and electricity to go in... I'm hoping it will get me a sense of sanctuary- not to mention a permanent address for mail and such...

I've also noticed that when you're walking with God- if you start dwelling on things past instead of letting how you naturally live your life, impacting people without thinking- it's a sure sign that you're probably off track...

Oh... what else...?
Um... well, I've noticed that many people are angry and sensitive right now- at least the people I've come across, anyways... I was told a few weeks ago that I shouldn't bring my cup of coffee inside the church because "it's God's sanctuary and it's just not necessary..."

I didn't say anything- I still bring my coffee in, though... I like to think God cares more about people hearing him speak than stains on the groovy, orange church carpet... I guess when people say similar things like, "don't bring your coffee in" it just kind of blows my mind... why would any of that matter? Who do you think God is, anyway? I mean, come on... is he the sour old man frowning at everyone who cant match his piousness? Know Jesus by what he says and by what he does- just like anybody else...

I don't know- I might blog later on this evening (because I'll probably be in-studio until around 11 tonight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment